Slam Balls - Champagne Metallic
Don't Just Throw, Slam: Introducing The j/fit Dead Weight Slam Ball
The practice of ball throwing has been an integral part of fitness since the ancient times.
Cross training has popularized the method and j/fit has perfected it, by creating the best dead weight slam ball you could ever have.
Med vs. Slam
- What's the difference? In essence, slam balls are designed for speed and high velocity impact. They also feel like dead weight, provide no bounce or elasticity; and help you perform a wider range of exercises.
- No med ball can sustain the kind of handling a slam ball does, as you can slam it to the ground, THOUSANDS of times, without it losing its shape or breaking.
What Makes Our Slam Ball Stand Out?
- It all starts with choosing the finest quality materials and ensuring each ball upholds our high manufacturing standards.
- Featuring a grippy outer shell, expertly weighted and build to last, our slam ball will become your new WOD staple.
Slam Those Benefits
- Challenging every single muscle group in your body, slam balls enhance your agility, balance and strength, while they improve your reflexes, coordination, posture and cardiovascular system.
- Ideal for solo or partner exercises, our slam balls are perfect for rotational ab work, chest presses and passes, while they are also great for decompressing after long, stressful days!
Which Size Is Best?
- As a general guideline, females can choose between the 10-25 lb range, while males can choose between the 30 – 50 lb range, according to strength levels.